Login Dialog Window
· In this Login King Dialog window, you have to enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) code. PIN is composed of any alphanumeric/symbolic characters which you have defined at first run of the software (or through Options menu).
· You will see that your PIN is hidden as you enter it, and symbol # is shown instead. This is one an additional security measure to protect your personal data.
After you have entered your PIN, you have to press OK button to enter into the
Login King software. If you change your mind and don't want to enter it, just
press Cancel button.
· Login King detects login sequence at any web page. You just have to choose your login profile related to the particular web site in order to login. If you have multiple accounts set up for this website, Login King will display multiple entries.
Login King in addition to its autologin capabilities has enabled Multi-Account Login Support. This means that you can have more than one account related to any web site. For example, if you have more than one login account in Hotmail or Yahoo, you will just have to choose your login profile, with which you want to log into the web site. When you use multi account login support, you have to follow these steps:
· When you go to a web site where you have a few login accounts, Login Detected window will pop up (same window, as upper window).
· You will get a list of all your login profiles related to this login web page.
· You have to select your desired login profile and click at Login button.
After that you will be logged in with the selected profile.